In my opinion, no. I completely understand the inquiry of someone trying to save a tooth–after all, no one wants to lose a tooth or multiple teeth. There is no research supporting long-term kill of bacteria within a pulpless or dead tooth using such things as ozone or natural antibiotic remedies used in the initial treatment. In years past, pure silver (called a silver point) a known antimicrobial was used to fill the canals. Many of these root canal failed due to unchecked bacterial growth. There are approximately three miles of microtubules within each tooth that cannot be seen with the naked eye which simply cannot be accessed.